- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least a minimum of 1-year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Being knowledgeable in any recruitment activities will be added advantage.
- Well-versed in Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, and other statutory requirements.
- Good communication skills, proactive, independent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and spoken English
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- High Basic salary, Allowances & Attractive Incentive
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Friendly and professional working environment