- Minimum Bachelor Degree in HR or other relevant degrees from a recognize higher learning institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- High Basic Salary, Allowances & Attractive Incentive
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Friendly and professional working environment