- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, or higher education level, or equivalent with 1 year of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics. Always up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.
- Pro-active, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under pressure, and able to multi-task
- You will have the opportunity to climb the corporate ladder to a managerial role in the future.
- Training and certification sponsored by the company
- Performance-based recognition
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Phone allowances, dental allowances, medical claims, travel allowances, subsidies on cars, and house purchases.