- • To prepare full set of accounts including Financial Statement and Management Report and etc.
- • Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior payment to creditors.
- • Processing claims, issuing cheques, updating data into the company system and reconciling financial discrepancies.
- • Monitor and evaluate expenses and process expenditure reports.
- • Prepare various accounting related reports monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- • Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate (i.e. LCCI/ CAT/ ACCA/ CIMA etc.), Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- • At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- • Preferably Junior Executives specialising in Finance/ Cost Accounting.
- • Able to communicate in Mandarin & English.
- • 2 Full-Time position(s) available.